It looks a bit odd, and you may feel like a funny bunny on that first walk or two; until you realize the amazing benefits to walking with sticks!
- Burns more calories than walking alone
- Improves posture and balance
- Builds core strength and tightens the tummy muscles
- Tones the upper arms – biceps and triceps
- Reduces pressure on knees and hips
- Great for hopping around town or jumping into rougher terrain
- All season workout, take it to the streets or take it inside
For Urban Poling to be fun and effective, you need to know how to do it properly. Want to learn how? Try a class or purchase poles and get the class for free. Scheduled classes don’t fit your schedule? Get some friends together and book a private lesson…the first hop toward launching your very own walking group.
Click below to join one of our new Urban Poling/Nordic Walking Meetup Groups